About Me

My photo
I am ExZistance (born Apr 28th 1988), I perform under the mononym, ExZist, I am an American artist/song writer. I begun first writing as early as the 3rd grade. First it was just a hobby of writing poems that later escalated. Who would have guessed that a simple class assignment would lead to something that I would be so passionate about? I am ExZistance but call me Ex for short. a Big New Yorker residing in ATL. attending college and doing my music.. Music is my all ..music is my everything!!!!

Videos

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Picasso




SimplY Because i Love the voice... no words are needed to describe.... take a listeN... Big fan of the TUnes



FOR MORE TRACKS FROM (PICASSO) CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

http://www.reverbnation.com/picasso

2 comments:

  1. Music this thing c called music you are a friend to me you are my destiny in every way music music you are my life constant harmony my hearts constant melody you bring me joy I will always respect your colors I will always cherish the memories you bring and create and I will never let you down you are my back bone you and god whose my sunlight Im a seed and you are my water I bloom and grow so beautifully I love and Im in-love with you I could go on on on about what and who music is to but im not music is one thing Real!!!!!!!
    I have now become THE PICASSO MOVEMENT because the new single "Wanna Be Single
    on Itunes went viral check it out Wanna Be Single - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wanna-be-single/id378969787 #iTunes

    ReplyDelete